The Garden Court Endowment Fund is dedicated to assisting frail, low income seniors to live independently in Santa Barbara for as long as possible. The fund supports the development of low income Independent Living Housing in Santa Barbara, as well as medical scholarships for low income seniors.
The creation, operational success and financial well-being of any independent living facility for low income seniors in Santa Barbara requires the community's support and long-term commitment to subsidize the cost of such facilities.
The Garden Court Endowment fund was established through grants from the Alice Tweed Tohy Foundation and the Hutton Foundation and has ongoing support from The Canary Hotel, Towbes Group, Montecito Bank and Trust, Union Bank, Sara Miller McCune, Hollister and Brace, Parsons Group, O'Reiley Auto Group, Merril Lynch and many others.
How you can help:
- Cash Contributions are critical to meeting our annual budget needs and are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Monthly Giving is convenient for the donor, helps keep our costs down, and provides the stable, continuous support so important to our programs. A monthly donation can be deducted from a checking account or charged to a credit card.
- Gifts of Stock as an outright gift could mean significant tax savings for donors of appreciated stock. For information on donating stock, please call Janelle Parsons at (805) 564-3341 ext. 106.
- Volunteers of all ages and volunteer groups are always welcome at Garden Court.
- Have Lunch With Us and get to know Garden Court and our wonderful residents and staff. Join us for a delicious, nutritious lunch in the resident dining room. Call Garden Court today to arrange! (805) 884-0095
- Memorial and Honorary Gifts are a special way to pay tribute to a friend or family member, or to commemorate a birthday, anniversary or other significant event.
- Matching Gifts are available at many companies. Check with your employer to see if a matching gift program exists at your company.
- Planned Giving Opportunities enable giving that does not deplete lifetime assets, and in some cases, furnishes additional income and significant tax deductions. These can include bequests, gifts through trusts, a gift of life insurance, a gift of/from retirement funds, pooled income funds and annuities.
Thank you for considering a gift to Garden Court Endowment. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. Our tax ID number is: 33-0764192. Your attorney, accountant, or tax adviser can provide additional information.
For more information about the ways that you can contribute to Garden Court Endowment, please call Janelle Parsons at (805) 564-3341 ext 106.